Terms of Service
Effective Date: July 5, 2023
2. No Client Relationship
Rushing has a policy of entering into business arrangements with clients through written contracts, such as by executing an engagement agreement, a signed bid, or a signed quotation. You agree that your access of our Site, or receipt of information from our Site, or your transmission of electronic mail to addresses provided on the Site, does not create a client relationship between you and Rushing.
3. Rushing’s License to You
Any attempts to transfer the User License to another party without the express written consent of Rushing will be invalid and void, including without limitation, any attempt to rent, lease, share, sell, transfer, redistribute, or sublicense the User License to any other third-party.
4. Restrictions on the User License
You agree to be bound by and comply with the following restrictions on the User License.
- You agree to use our Site only in a manner and for the purpose for which our Site was designed, including to access information about engineering and other services offered by Rushing. All other uses of our Site must be expressly approved by Rushing in writing. Further, you will not use our Site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, hateful, or otherwise objectionable to Rushing or harmful to the goodwill of our business, as determined in our sole discretion and at any time. Rushing expressly reserves the right to stop providing you with access to our Site as a result of any such behavior.
- You will not use, upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any information, content, or other material from our Site that is protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of Rushing or the appropriate owner in writing, including without limitation, employee photos, employee biographies, project information, blog posts or content, and any other written content on our Site.
- You will not collect or store personal data, or attempt to do the same, of other users of our Site.
- You will not take any action that may interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of our Site, or of any service, network, or hardware that supports our Site.
- You will not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, create unauthorized copies, or create derivative works of our Site, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent that any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law). You will not access our Site for any competitive purpose. You also agree that you will not assist third parties in such prohibited acts.
- You will not use, or attempt to use, automated programs or software to access our Site. Automated access to the Site is strictly prohibited.
5. Electronic Communications
Rushing may solicit contact by electronic mail to provide additional information to you regarding our services or potential employment opportunities, such as at the email@example.com email address or HR@rushingco.com address provided on the Site, among others. You may send electronic mail to these addresses to request information regarding Rushing or services offered by Rushing, inquiring about employment opportunities, and other like activities within the scope of our business. You acknowledge that electronic mail may not be a secure method of communication and agree to provide any confidential or personally identifiable information at your own risk and to hold Rushing harmless regarding the same. You further agree to cease sending electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, HR@rushingco.com, or any other rushingco.com email address upon Rushing’s request.
- Data Collected through User Submissions. We collect and store information that you voluntarily submit to us, including via contacting us at email@example.com, HR@rushingco.com, or through any employee electronic mail (“email”) address. If you voluntarily identify yourself by sending us an email, we collect and store your email address and any other information you provide in your email (collectively, “Voluntary Information”). As described in more detail below, we may use this Voluntary Information for our operational and commercial purposes, including to contact you, identify you, and send you information, including marketing information, about our services.
As the cookies employed by our Site are used by default by WordPress and not implemented by Rushing, you agree to hold Rushing harmless for any and all claims relating to the cookie practices of our Site.
Your use of our Site may be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy practices of WordPress. More information about the cookies that may be dropped on your device can be found by visiting: The cookies WordPress uses.
If you do not want us to deploy cookies through our Site, you can opt out by setting your mobile device or computer to reject cookies. You can still use our Site if you choose to disable cookies, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected.
- How Information is Used and Shared. You authorize us to collect, use, share, disclose and store the above Voluntary Information and Use Information (collectively, the “Information”) as follows.
- Affiliated Third Parties. You expressly authorize us to share the Information with our Third-party Service Providers. We will provide our Third-party Service Providers with access to the Information collected above only to the extent necessary to allow them to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties. We will not sell, share, or license the Information to unaffiliated third parties, such as advertisers and marketing companies.
- Data Analytics. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Site, we may analyze certain Information in anonymized and aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Site. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
We may share or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, and other third parties to the extent necessary to improve our Site. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to describe the Site to current and prospective business partners and investors.
- Internal Sharing. We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under our common control.
- Transmission of Information. We may transmit the Information to and from third-party servers, which may include transmitting the Information across third-party communication protocols and networks. You expressly consent to our transmission of Information across third-party communication protocols and networks and agree to defend and hold Rushing harmless from any and all claims relating to the same.
- Sale of Business or Transfer of Assets. We may sell or buy businesses or assets during the growth of our company. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Disclosure When Necessary Or Advisable. We may disclose the Information whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property (including Intellectual Property), or safety of us or others, including you.
- Do Not Track. We do not monitor, recognize, or respond to any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings or signals. Further, we do not authorize third parties to collect any personally identifiable information about individuals who visit our site without separate and express user consent.
- How We Protect Your Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet or other communication protocols. In particular, email sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Additionally, to the extent that we do not foresee a continued business need for all or a part of the Information, we will promptly destroy such Information without retaining copies for our files.
- Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents. Rushing conducts its business in the United States and our Site is operated in the United States and intended for customers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Site, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere. If the privacy practices described herein do not comply with local laws in your jurisdiction, we ask that you immediately stop use of our Site.
- Children. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RUSHING WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME.
The Site is intended for use by adults only. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will not knowingly collect Information from any child under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and request that such Information be deleted from our records.
7. Term, Modifications, and Termination
8. Third-party Links
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites or applications, or we may have a relationship with certain third parties for provision of our Site to you, as described herein. While Rushing endeavors to work with companies that meet our standards for our customers, Rushing does not control such other parties and their websites, and Rushing and its affiliates and agents make no representations whatsoever concerning the content, accuracy, or security of those sites. The fact that Rushing has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such site, its affiliates, or its providers. Your use of third-party websites and mobile applications is solely at your own risk and you agree to defend and hold Rushing harmless from any loss or damage caused to you or your business through third-party websites.
9. Ownership of Intellectual Property
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site is provided to you “as is.” Your access and use of the Site is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by the law and rules of the applicable jurisdiction, Rushing disclaims all conditions, representations and warranties, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of informational content, system integration, non-infringement of third-party rights, quiet enjoyment, and uninterrupted or error free operation.
11. Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by the law in the applicable jurisdiction, Rushing disclaims liability for any lost profits or income, lost business, or lost data, or for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, punitive, special, or incidental damages arising from or relating to the Site.
13. International Access; Import and Export
You further agree not to import or export information through the Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations of the United States. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Rushing harmless from liability for any violation of any such laws or regulations.
14. Miscellaneous Provisions
15. Contact Information
1725 Westlake Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
email: [provide contact]
phone: [provide contact]