Commissioning is the systematic process of verification and documentation to ensure the building owner’s design intent and operational requirements are delivered. Throughout the design and construction process, our commissioning team will review systems for start-up, check out, commissioning readiness and compliance with the contract documents.
Rushing commissioning services enhances our ability to provide building problem solving to our clients. Verification of a building’s complex integrated systems during installation and witness testing ensures that owner project requirements and design intent has been met prior to operation and occupancy.
- Sequence of operations writing
- Functional testing
- Investigative troubleshooting
- Commissioning plan/report development
- Installation verification
- Testing and balancing
- Operations and maintenance development
- Energy auditing and energy usage estimating
- Construction cost evaluation
- Control strategy optimization
- Commissioning specifications development
- Energy management control systems analysis
- Systems design
- Master Builders Association Built Green Protocol commissioning
- LEED fundamental and enhanced commissioning
Our team has expertise as commissioning agents on both new and existing buildings as well as small and large projects. Our team includes degreed and licensed mechanical and electrical engineers with expertise in LEED accreditation, NEBB certification and TAB supervision.