We’ve created an environment where people are excited and challenged by their work, find a rewarding work/life balance and care about their co-workers and the community we live in.
We’re also big on collaboration and co-operation, and avoid unnecessary structure and habitual thinking. We work hard, have fun, and respect each other. We think it’s the recipe for standing out in the crowd—and so do our clients and employees. That’s why we rank among the best workplaces in Washington state.
Our shared values
- Professional ethics
- Informed (expert) consulting
- Courageous transparency
- Team-building community: respectful language and conduct
- Curious problem solving
- Open-minded learning
- Focused actions
- Patient resolve
Rushing is committed to equity and transparency. As a team, we pride ourselves on inclusion, fostering a space in which everyone has a voice. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer and is opposed to discrimination of any kind. Here are some of our commitments to advancing social equity and change:
- The Rushing Equity, Diversity and Inclusion committee (REDI) is a grassroots effort to further equity and diversity at Rushing. Committee members come from across disciplines at Rushing to host conversations and workshops, lead volunteer opportunities and support certification efforts.
- We participate in International Living Future Institute’s Just program, a voluntary disclosure program that acts as a “nutrition label” for organizations, measuring how we compare to industry best practices in key areas. While we continually improve, you can see where Rushing stands currently on our Just label.
- Rushing is recognized as one of the 14 most equitable workplaces in Washington State by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
- We make our position clear on the Black Lives Matter movement, and how our industry can shift to advance diversity and equity.