Rushing is seeking a dynamic, self-driven Mechanical Engineer to join our Mechanical Engineering Department.
Rushing is a Seattle-based MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) engineering and sustainability consulting firm. Our firm is founded on the principle that a multi-disciplinary approach is critical in evaluating building performance from a whole-building perspective.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing mechanical engineering services. We are looking for a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the growth of Rushing.
- HVAC and Plumbing engineering for Residential, Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial buildings.
- Energy auditing responsibilities.
- Collaborate with other engineers.
- Systems trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Collaborative approach to problem solving and personal interactions.
- Assign tasks to project team members, receive assignments, and share energy simulation technical expertise.
- 3-10 years of HVAC & Plumbing experience required.
- BSME required.
- WA Professional Engineer License preferred.
- LEED AP Preferred.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD 2012.
- Experience with Construction Administration preferred.
- Revit and AutoCAD MEP experience required.
- 2 years minimum REVIT experience required.
- Broad knowledge and competencies in complex commercial mechanical and control systems.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the desire for career growth.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated success managing client relationships, staff, and projects.
- Experience in sustainable design / LEED AP is desired, but not required.
Candidates without REVIT experience will not be considered.
The position is Full Time. Salary is DOE. Rushing provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with Mechanical Engineer in the subject line. Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.
No phone calls please. No recruiters or agents please.