Rushing is a leader in the multi-disciplinary engineering field located on South Lake Union.
This individual will be part of an integrated team performing BIM/CAD services. We are looking for candidates who have hands on MEP industry experience who can provide technical BIM and/or CAD project coordination, modeling, and production services using Revit, AutoCAD MEP (Navisworks experience a plus). The qualified candidate will be a team member who can function independently, collaborate on a team level, manage multiple assignments, and contribute to the growth of Rushing.
- 2+ years of Revit/CAD experience in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing disciplines required.
- AutoCAD MEP experience preferred.
- BIM/CAD experience drafting Residential, Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial buildings desired.
- Good numeracy and computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of MEP design and equipment properties.
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of engineering design principles and MEP production.
- Experience with duct systems, electrical, plumbing, and piping layouts and designs desired.
- Software skills including AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office required.
- Must exhibit good interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Professional presence, dress and demeanor.
- College degree preferred.
- Work with CAD and BIM files in AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
- Create MEP content for client projects under the direction of BIM/CAD Manager.
- Work closely with engineers, contractors and subcontractors to provide project coordination.
- Produce CAD and BIM construction documents.
The position is Full Time. Hourly wage is DOE. Rushing provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Rushing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants please submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with BIM/CAD in the subject line.